All the destinations we feature are made for touring and until now we’ve concentrated on private holidays that allow us to create the itinerary that’s right for each individual and allows maximum flexibility.
Looking at small group travel its strength is that is allows a more cost effective and socially inclusive way of exploring less accessible destinations that are slightly off the beaten track. With this in mind we’ll be starting a very limited number of flexible small group holidays (12 people of less) that will offer the best of both worlds.
Small Group - Private Holiday
Each holiday will be made up of a core 7 night plus small group touring element designed to experience a specific event, visit at a special time of year or get off the beaten track. Whilst the group element concentrates on a specific region or event we want to still offer you the flexibility to add on your choice of pre or post-holiday destinations that interest you. For example if the holiday travels overland through Vietnam you can perhaps add a few nights in the hills around Sapa or to Luang Prabang in Laos before the holiday and a few days on the beach at the end. The aim is to offer you the best of both worlds, a hybrid of private and group travel that offers a full degree of flexibility and affordability to enjoy less accessible regions or events.
Small Group Essentials
1. Small Group made up of no more than 12 people
2. Each holiday will be designed with a core reason in mind so travels on optimum dates
3. Each group element with be 7-14 nights
4. Around this add your own preferred pre and / or post holiday destinations and experiences
5. The best of both worlds - combine areas less visited with country highlights that interest you